Sunday, February 21, 2010

Friendship

ginnybakes is a new product line from Mindful Organics. I am so excited about it. There are 4 varieties, Chocolate Chip Cherry Love, Blueberry Walnut Oatmeal Bliss, and 2 more that are created but are nameless at the moment...so exciting! I hope they truly take off as I really believe in them. The ingredients are organic and were well thought thru with taste and health always in the forefront of any item included. I have used multiple test audiences trying all the different prototypes along the way. This included school kids, business professionals, gym rats, and every friend I know. Strangers and friends alike all loved them. They are ready to hit the market! Like any start up though it takes a village, and my village entered my kitchen on Friday. It started when one friend was complaining she never sees me. I said if you want come over anytime Friday for a cup of tea, I will be home packaging ginnybakes. Well from there it grew. My friends, my mom, my niece all came to the rescue. Caroline (ginnybakes head baker, and my dear friend) and I took pictures. The pictures show womanhood and friendship at its best.
Thank you to my intimate village for answering the call when I needed you. xo ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to share your thoughts and support of Mindful Organics/Ginny Bakes!