Sunday, February 21, 2010

Brian's dinner

My husband has a trainer who truly is what a trainer should be all about. He takes such an interest in his clients and takes on their goals as his own. Through the past 6 months, my husband has been so impressed with Brian as well as his side interest; he is a true foodie and gourmet chef. We have been talking about getting together for awhile, Brian wanted to cook.

Friday night we got together at our house, with my friend and trainer Fabiana, as well as dear friends Marcelo and Juan Carlos. (Marcelo also works out with Fabiana) We were gathering between 7:30 and 8 this being a spanish crowd, with the exception of Steve and I, nobody showed before 8:30. Dinner didn't even start the cooking process before 9. Appetizers were long finished and the tapas plates from Brian just started appearing. We ate in the kitchen, sitting around the island. The wines were being drunk, laughter was very present and the intimacy of the kitchen was so perfect. We ate the main course at 11:30. Juan Carlos and Marcelo were laughing at Steve and I... the Americans eating on Argentinian time. We loved it. The night was perfect, shared with wonderful friends Marcelo and Juan Carlos and new friends too. My village is expanding and I love that. I love being open to befriending anyone that walks an intersecting path, who wishes well and laughs hard. Good cooking goes a long way too. Thanks Brian! xo ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to share your thoughts and support of Mindful Organics/Ginny Bakes!