Saturday, March 13, 2010

ginnybakes

Wow, a few months back I decided I wanted to create an organic line of bake mixes. I had tried some and knew I could do better. I wanted people to seek out great tasting bake mixes that are an alternative to the ones lining the grocery shelves.
My husband said no way, my marketer Annhy said cool...different responses but all have been supportive once they saw I meant it. Being an aries is one of those things you learn to grow into. We don't necessarily know limitations, but rather dream away. In this case the beginning of a dream is coming true. I don't know exactly the next step from the kitchen table to hopefully big production, but I believe in what I am doing. I love this life of passions and dreams even those moments when fear enters and doubts lodge in the middle of the night. I wake up and just push a little harder. Thank you for encouraging me with your comments and support without the feedback the road would be lonely. xo ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to share your thoughts and support of Mindful Organics/Ginny Bakes!