Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Vegan in Word and Deed

The above title is the name of the article that is inspiring me to write this blog.
It is written about Alicia Silverstone who turned vegan 12 years ago. It is in todays New York Times Sunday Styles section. I will get to that in a moment...
I have a birthday coming up in 9 days and have to tell you I am not into the numbers game. Never felt that you should count your age by the numbers of years you have been on this earth , but rather how you feel. I feel about 34 but have decided since I seem to need to conform to society's rule that you must be a certain age I am forever 39. I feel so incredible, sensual, strong, vibrant, and I feel I glow with a happiness that starts from the inside.
I bring this up because as I was reading the above mentioned article where Alicia states that after turning to veganism she had sudden weight loss, her skin was glowing and her nails are strong and her eyes are white. She says the karma of turning vegan is amazing.

I had a client come in on Friday and she could not understand my way of eating, and yet she came in suffering from stress, low libido, and weight gain. It is difficult to get people to understand turning to clean living is not deprivation, but rather the best gift one can give themself. I'll keep talking I know changes are coming, patience...patience. xo ginny
ps please read anonymous's comment on the previous blog we are the voice of change each of us...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to share your thoughts and support of Mindful Organics/Ginny Bakes!