Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Time Renewal

Passover begins tonight, the clocks have changed and I am once again lying on a table in Dr Chen's office. You see every March, I find myself sleep deprived with no explanation. For 3 years now I find myself hidden away in the little office laying on the table waiting for the needles to turn my body heavy with a feeling of dead weight. Soon my body cannot even think of twitching and my mind starts to shut down to a point of vivid pictures slowly fading into nothingness...into the ultimate state of relaxation. The warming lamps offer the body a warmth and the traffic noises from outside slowly recede. I have what you call a very sensitive system. I'm the type that gets skin rashes, hives if I am nervous, psorosis if I drink alcohol and of course added to the list- doesn't do time changes well! Well the good doctor clicks her tongue, giggles a little and always reminds me" same time each year." I have just come home from paying for the accunpuncture which for me includes the wonderful nap, and I have gone from a wreck to a creature of bliss in 1 and 1/2 hrs. Oh life is good, and now hopefully tomorrow when I turn 39 again, well rested I will include a thank you to Dr Chen as I walk the waters edge, thinking life is sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to share your thoughts and support of Mindful Organics/Ginny Bakes!