Monday, May 3, 2010

continuation

My trip continued from NY to Chicago where my 2nd son goes to school. I was meeting my niece, I wanted her to join me to spend time reconnecting with me and her cousin. I wanted a shopping mate as my 4 sons do not fit the bill.
She is as of yesterday 26, busy in school, exercising away, helping me in my intent to get ginnybakes out there. She is rebuilding a life that was put on hold for awhile. What did I discover? ...a beautiful woman who has clarity in her dreams, strong intentions, a deep love of family , and a great deal of poise and grace. I loved our deep conversations as well as relearning her nuances. We sat on a rock by the water, for a couple of hours gazing into the churning lake watching the boundless energy of dogs at play, the sun setting, the coldness coming in. It was magical to sit there with my sister's child talking about her mother's childhood. It was a bridge that brought memories flooding back of a childhood I hadn't spoken about in forever. It was time at its best. I love you Jenna Gayle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to share your thoughts and support of Mindful Organics/Ginny Bakes!