Friday, May 14, 2010

A new way of life

It seems lately like I am living in a parallel universe. I have been a full time mom for 21 years and all of a sudden here I am a working mom. I am at times distracted, sometimes so filled with absolute joy at the people I get to interact with, be with, share and talk with.
Sometimes at the end of the day I just want to curl up and be quiet, but that is when family life truly begins around our dinner table. It is where my husband wants my attention, when the boys are quick to call me on being absent if my mind wonders. There are days where I wonder if my friends will ever let me fully back in. Our lunches are farther, and fewer apart and yet there are my closest of friends, who are always there. Where a day is not complete with out our exchange of daily banter or deep conversation depending on the moment, day or week. These are friends that are on my journey they are not going anywhere nor am I.

When I am in doubt which is not too often a day like today comes along...
Today I had a group over made up of 10 woman. Some were clients, some great supporters of Mindful or who I met through workshops I have given to them or their kids. One a friend of a friend who has missed the mindful mornings and wanted to. She was someone who instantly warms your heart and puts you at ease. They were all so dynamic, so interesting and all claiming to be so inspired by the workings of Mindful. To my lunch buddies today I want to thank you. The inspiration comes from each of you. To making new deep relationships with women I deeply respect. Thank you for giving your time to me and honoring all of us here today by being very present, very in the moment and very candid with the sharing of dreams and aspirations. I am at times pinching myself. Let dreams continue...xo ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to share your thoughts and support of Mindful Organics/Ginny Bakes!