Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer

Here I am again sitting with the Lovely Miss Bear at my feet. I am in my summer mode, hair is big wavy curls, face is clean and fresh, spared of any make up. Summer to me means a rest for both mind, body and soul. My soul needs nourishing, it requires quiet walks in the Utah mountains, Miss Bear always by my side, great books to enjoy and learn from. I require a quietness, a deep period of time where quiet appreciation is called for. I prefer the sweat and movement of yoga over a training in the gym. My phone is quieter, responsibilities lessen. Shorts are about as dressed as I get. I am not sure why I require such a break each year, but I never question it. I believe each of us knows what our own care instructions are and it is our own responsibility to honor ourselves. No apologies just a forthrightness. May your summer be filled with renewal, whatever that means for you. Namaste. xo ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to share your thoughts and support of Mindful Organics/Ginny Bakes!