Friday, June 25, 2010

summer mindfulness.

The days of summer are here. My family has left the days of working and studying hard instead we are playing hard. We are grateful and totally into the pace of summer. During summer the lights go out several hours later then during the school year. I am even seeing midnight during the week! I am struggling to get up by 8:30, the body seems to be craving the deep sleep of total stress free dreams. I leave for yoga and come back to the house still in a deep slumber. Today my niece came over and we all cooked lunch together. Michael made a great carbonera, while Jenna and I put together a great tofu scramble. All were happy. I think every moment of this summer I have been so mindful of the peace it offers. I am sitting now writing this outside feeling the soft breezes of summer, knowing I am so happy. xo ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to share your thoughts and support of Mindful Organics/Ginny Bakes!