Thursday, December 9, 2010

Feeling cool and oh so very happy

Life is funny sometimes. In the evening  today I was in the hair salon, feeling like a lady, an hour later I was riding my bike on a dark, cold, Florida night to yoga with my son. There was no basketball practice tonight, very unusual, and he could finally get to his favorite yoga class. We both love the organic, yogie experience of biking there. I felt like the coolest, hippest, happiest mom around, taking pleasure in living outside the box, riding away in complete darkness, after a fantastic class. We rode through the quiet streets talking about life and in my mind I was marking it as one of those moments in life I would always carry with me...ah the sweetness of life and the gratitude in marking the moment.  xo ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to share your thoughts and support of Mindful Organics/Ginny Bakes!