Friday, January 29, 2010

Having fun and appreciating the moments

Some days are just good ones and you know it. Mine started a little hectic but in control. Kissed my husband goodbye at 4 am, (boys ski trip), got the lovely Miss Bear her breakfast and walk, got the kids off to school and loaded the car with goodies for The Workout Spot in Coconut Grove, where Mindful Nutrients are being displayed. Shakes, cookies (all organic delicious-more on that soon...) and fresh fruit salad. Got some exercise, gym was a lot of fun, buzz of friendly voices, kind of the feeling like the old show, Cheers, just in a gym instead of a bar. Next went to Emena Spa where Mindful also is. Beautiful organic spa and I love Christina the owner. Low key, adorable and just plain nice. I love being around other women who are also creating dreams. I wake up so excited every day thinking of how lucky I am to be living my life. I am having just so much fun!
Best part of the day though was when I took Kevin , my baby, to get his restricted drivers license. We decided 8 out of ten people who entered were sent away. The documentation needed at this point is incredible. We were one of the lucky ones and Kevin walked out with that prized possession... The Learners permit! He of course wanted to drive immediately and a few grey hairs later on a rush hour friday afternoon we are safely home. Safe til the next drive...
and yet I think I was as excited as he was, still remember the feeling of independence heading my way. To women, to passions, to learners permits, to hopefully not too many grey hairs. Have a beautiful, passionate weekend. xo ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to share your thoughts and support of Mindful Organics/Ginny Bakes!