Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 2-4

Funny, the alcohol doesn't bother me, gluten no issue, nor sugar. It is that salmon. I have always loved it. It is now time to try and live without the seafood. I am taking this like a science experiment as I fine tune my nutrition.
 I love the feeling of waking up each morning to a cocktail of green energy. I have been making it for my husband as well, and  feel the good health flowing into our bodies. Today I used cucumber, celery, kale, ginger,  carrot, and a pear. It was not as sweet as say a carrot, juice. It is more plain with a little grassy taste. I love it, my husband didn't. If you try it,  don't give up everything in life takes getting used to.  I drink it on an empty stomach and make sure to give it time to fully digest so my body can absorb its powers.

 I just came back from Whole Foods where I picked up B12,  I like the twin lab brand 5000mcg. I know the only source for that is animal products and besides eggs I will not be taking any in. In the past when I attempted to go raw or vegan, mouth sores from a lack of B12 got me every time. This time  I will be ready, my system is loaded with its B12,  hopefully it will keep the sores and lip splits away. I will keep you posted of course. xo ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to share your thoughts and support of Mindful Organics/Ginny Bakes!