Saturday, January 1, 2011

Good Morning and Happy 1st day of 2011

Wow, a fresh slate for those that choose it on a very traditional day to start. So many people wake up today, massive headaches, and  weight gain from the holidays to deal with...What would it be like for so many if they truly realized their health was not in the hands of the medical community, but in their own.

If each of us decided to give up the processed junk and decided to take control of our own bodies that there is a realization that it is not normal or natural to be exhausted everyday at 4 pm,  overweight, moody and depressed. That there is a path to a better sex drive, a glowing feeling of well being. All can be attained if individuals decided to get back to basics and take control. No more looking for the quick fix of the cookie diet, 100 kcal bags of processed junk.

Decide to change to become happy and whole to have that light step, the quick giggle and a big smile of well being. Get moving,  exercise, ramp it up, get some weight resistance in there to keeps muscles strong so as we age we don't become these walking skinny, old ladies or overweight persons with the fat just jiggling around.

Where to begin? Get rid of the white processed junk, if you are further a long, decide to move to a whole foods organic lifestyle, or come with me for the next 21 days as I ramp up and fine tune my path. I love salmon and really all fish, but have decided the mercury may be causing some of the symptoms of a lagging episode of candida. I also want to save some fish a long the way. I am going vegetarian this next 21 days and doing more than that. I am juicing or making green smoothies  for breakfast everyday. I have begun doing it in Utah and am feeling so great.

 Instead of a few times a week it is the first thing that enters my system after a great cup of tea. I am giving up coffee, gluten, any sugars, dairy, and alcohol.
Today I made a green smoothie of avocado, romaine lettuce, cucumber, banana and flax seed oil. I am going to let you know of my progress and hoopefully inspire you.

 A beautiful, glowing, truly healthy New Year for you.  xo ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to share your thoughts and support of Mindful Organics/Ginny Bakes!