Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Channel 4 Eco Zone

What fun to see the first Mindful Morning on channel 4 tonight. It makes everything that I am working for so clear. We truly embrace all of the moments of our life with more fight, more passion and more love and laughter when we are internally strong. Each step with Mindful makes me feel that way. To get to live your passion...how cool is that? I am so grateful to all who are supporting me through their belief in what I am doing. One of my oldest, dearest friends Lori called tonight after the segment and left me feeling so emotional and grateful for those that have been on my journey every step. (in Lori's case 6th grade... think that counts). That of course leads up to my biggest supporters, besides the 5 men that surround me, is my adorable parents. I think my Dad had the tv on all day in case they should decide to run it at an earlier time. (Just kidding Dad) They told all their friends and it was such a joy to see them so proud. Good things happen when we travel on the path that belongs to us. To find it...that is truly a wonder.
xo ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to share your thoughts and support of Mindful Organics/Ginny Bakes!