Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Last Blog of 2009

I am sitting here, Bear at my feet, dirty dishes piled in the sink from a great gathering with friends. I am in Utah, snow is drifting by my window, the mountain range beyond, Europa playing on the ipod. Life is full and so I take this moment to mark the end of the year.
For me I hope to grow more in my spirituality, to constantly reach out and to remember family is whoever we love. I have learned through my own experiences this year that life is not always a straight path , and what we once believed to be just so, may not always be that way. We have to be open to lifes' experiences. They are only a true mistake if we don't learn from them, if we don't come away more compassionate and less judgemental. Lets welcome all types of different people that open their hearts to us, and lets love this earth with the best intentions and love we give to our own. For we need her to continue to be strong for them and the generations to be.
I truly wish from my heart - that your hearts are filled with love, your face light in the glow of the moment. That your stomach truly HURTS a few times this year from giggling so much you couldn't stop. May you in live in the moment and know when you are truly happy. To mindfulness my friends, and for caring and loving each other every step of our lives. We are blessed if we are loved. xo ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to share your thoughts and support of Mindful Organics/Ginny Bakes!