Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mindful's been busy...

Wow it has been a bit busy with great events. Maybe a little too? I am in my PJ's after sleeping in this Sat morning only awakening as I hear my husband pretending to not trying to wake me as he is doing everything but that. I open my eyes and he is there "want to go spinning?" I was just starting to even focus on his words when he says class starts in 15 lets run for it. I didn't go, instead I meditated for a bit on how fortunate I have been that my company is being so well received, that people are learning and enjoying. I focused on realizing it will now slow for a while as there are no more major events until Jan. 14th. I have to learn to slowdown again. To walk with grace and awareness which sometimes slips when we are moving through days at a quickened pace. My PJ's are still on, it is an overcast day... lunch with my niece, husband and boys is all I desire with a bit of art thrown in. Tomorrow sounds great for yoga, spinning can wait.
My juicing machine is whirring with beautiful fresh kale, apples, and carrots, already I know that the juice entering my system will fill me with gratitude and peace.
Our events the last two weeks have been amazing. IceBox with Mindful's evening was magical, beautiful food set against the water, sky and candles was like being in the midst of Tuscany .The conversation was nonstop as strangers and friends alike came together.
This past Wed December 2nd was The first Mindful Morning, Mindful Organics signature event series. It was all I could hope for. 12 people came together, one group of 5 was a family group, 3 sister-in-laws, Aunt and Mom. They were such a beautiful family. I met Jaleh one of the sister-in laws when she was referred to me to take my web picture. She walked in the door and I knew almost from that moment she would be a person that would be in my life. I guess she felt the same, she told me she loved the whole concept of Mindful and would be a big support. She has been, from buying gift certificates for Mindful services to bringing her whole family to support me on my first morning event, this stranger has become a dear friend. I love her text messages that usually begin...Good morning Sunshine. Who wouldn't love her? Two of my best friends were there. Each said they wouldn't miss it. The faces were animated as they went loose in my garden the only instructions being... lets gather all we can. It was fun watching my baby veggies getting their first major trims. The class was informative and social, I showed techniques with veggies and grains, all was smooth even if a bit hectic as channel 4 was here filming for Eco Zone. Lunch was beautiful as were the people surrounding the table.

Last night I met Vanessa and Elena. A great couple who came for an evening cooking class and dinner. They have been on the organic path for about 4 months which started for health reasons and now they cannot imagine living any other way. We cooked a scrumptious meal and then they enjoyed a romantic meal by the water. It meant the world to me when they said it was beyond their wildest expectations. And now again I toast with my juice to organics, new friendships and of course pj mornings!! xo ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to share your thoughts and support of Mindful Organics/Ginny Bakes!