Thursday, July 29, 2010

Crossfit workout

Crossfit workouts, Muay Thai and yoga are taking over the boys summer. I thought though when we headed out on vacation together, which is part made up of a six day backroads multi sport vacation, the days would be filled with sightseeing, eating (this is the Simon boys after all) and the occasional run.
Life is the awareness of your surroundings and of course we happen to take the one street in Vancouver that has a crossfit gym. Before I knew it, Steve had signed up for a family crossfit session. I took advantage and signed up for an organic facial, at Skoah Spa in the Yaletown area of Vancouver. It was a beautiful experience, and I cannot wait to try my new products waiting for me at home. I have to tell you though my competive side came out and I decided I had to try the next crossfit workout the next day. It was tough, and I worked really hard, and yet I was so proud to be there hanging in and more. Came in third out of six and would have come in second, but needed to watch my son Kev to follow his lead as to the order of the workout. Yes, my trainer, Damian might point out as his does way too frequently, that I am horrible, and worse in following directions, oh, but in determination... I am a boys mom for sure, even though facials rank really, really high for me. Crossfit, yoga, and my men...perfection. Thank you for the spirituality, knowledge and gratitude of knowing when life is truly beautiful...in whatever source you believe. Once again this week thank you for letting me flow. xo ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to share your thoughts and support of Mindful Organics/Ginny Bakes!