Thursday, July 29, 2010

Yoga with Michael and Kevin

Ok as I told you in a blog just past the prior one, I have patiently been waiting (or so I would say) for one of my family members to do yoga with me. I have given up on Steve, though life is long and as he always tells me, I am never allowed to say never in our life together. I thought the moment truly would not come...and yet today I found myself in Flow Wellness in Vancouver renting 3 mats, and laying down mats on either side of me for two of my guys. I was so honored and excited I could barely contain myself, as my boys might have mentioned a couple of times. I decided to leave far behind my tendency to hover, leave my mothering behind and go to the place I love... my space, my me time...just me and my mat deep into my personal space. My thoughts, my breath, my private soul. They more then survived the class, they made themselves into better people this morning. They did what their bodies wanted of them, what their souls asked of them, and where their mind found peace. As I lay in deep relaxation at the end of class, when thoughts are supposed to float way , my mind went to the gratefulness of the moment, and I remembered to note in that moment in time I felt so very blessed. Thank you Michael and Kevin.
xo Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to share your thoughts and support of Mindful Organics/Ginny Bakes!