Wednesday, October 14, 2009

baking and gardening

I absolutely love to bake. Always something baking in my house, but I am now baking with so many new wonderful ingredients. This morning I concocted up a banana, zuchini, date, walnut, raisan cake (bread) with coconut oil, whole wheat, flax seed and more so yummy!! Very healthy and feel good food. Problem was I love baking and lost out a bit on my gardening class cause the time flew and here it was 9:40 I was full of flour and still needed to get dressed and get out. Trouble is class was 30 minutes away. Must have showered in 2 minutes. Bear (my best girlfriend, and I have amazing girlfriends) was even happier than I was with all the baking. She had flour on her head and her black muzzle was white. Of course she is also my tester and approved it all. She always does...is that unconditional love or what?? Class was so great. Unfortunately it was the last of the series, I learned so much from Andres and from everyone's input and questions. The icing on the cake was I got my overdue lesson in the garden on pollinating,  as well as learning the correct way the tomato plants like to root. Isn't is great when you turn around at the end of the day and you are fulfilled emotionally and intellectually, surrounded by great people including most especially sons and a husband who are my world. Life is sweet. Thanks for checking in.  xo ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to share your thoughts and support of Mindful Organics/Ginny Bakes!