Thursday, October 1, 2009

Karma

I was having a discussion about karma the other day with two of my kids,  discussing the definition and thoughts on it. They said and both agreed karma is when you do good things, good things come back to you. I believe that to be karma,  as well as the feeling or energy that something gives off.  I had changed course on something I had put my heart and soul into when I felt the flow was negative, the karma off. I am not a flighty person so I don't just go around waiting to see how the energy is flowing,  but if something pulls at my heart strings alerting me I listen.  I have found in living my life if something feels wrong, don't fight it. We don't always understand why rationally but to follow our instincts, based solely on our trust within our own being is living honestly, and mindfully. Sometimes we have to turn off the static of life and remember to hear our own thoughts as they are usually the wisest.  Namaste.  xo ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to share your thoughts and support of Mindful Organics/Ginny Bakes!