Friday, September 4, 2009

passionate about my new life

Ok,  I have decided perhaps I will not be obsolete after all when the boys leave home. Mindful Organics began with a long thought process of wondering what would happen when I grew up. (Please see my early blogs)  I am now in my forties and feel like a kid so excited  everyday to see where my new little company will take me.  It is just that I am so passionate about this world of organics and holistic lifestyle and all the doors it is opening. 
I even feel perhaps by speaking out even right here on my blog maybe my words will make a difference. I am beginning to see I have a purpose here,  that this movement is so important and that Mindful Organics is my vehicle to reach out from. Funny thing  is the more I try to reach out and teach the more I am learning from others much further along the learning curve. They  are so anxious to share their knowledge and passsion. A perfect example is a great woman I got to spend the day with today. Her name is Estella, she is an architect, wife, mom, violinst, organic gardner and community activist. I am so fortunate to have been introduced to her through my dear friend Juan Carlos. From the first moments of having met her I knew I wanted to be around her. Her karma, spirit, kindness and gentleness of manner was so present to me.  Today it was planting day and here is Estella with me in the pouring rain both of us soaked, sharing the joys of planting,  sharing some joys and sorrows of our lives. Friends already based on a shared passion. Estella is just one of the wonderful people I am having an opportunity to meet, and feel so connected to. 
Annhy who is the talent behind this website was just a business connection at first and has become a person I consider a good friend. A day without communication with Annhy is so odd. I love her ideas, creativity,  her humor, and her wise take on life. She is a free spirit and someone I have come to adore.  I guess that's what happens when you find that place in the world where you know you belong,  the place of passions.  xo Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to share your thoughts and support of Mindful Organics/Ginny Bakes!