Thursday, August 13, 2009

Interesting starting a business

I am going to share my thoughts not about the logistics, problems or joys just the quirks and surprises in dealing with those around me as I am putting this together.
Lets take my four sons to begin. Great kids all, we are blessed; but try as I might to get them to open my website...the excuses you would have thought it was a homework assignment. Of course I don't have to worry about them seeing this blog. Forget that. As a matter of fact I am pretty safe in terms of my husband as well. He of course does not get off so easy. I read them to him each time, though I think I will skip this one. He did decide though that I needed a business manager and he was perfect for the job. I expressed concern and told him he needed a formal interview. My business manager had to be a little bit more of a go with the flow personality. No constraints, no holding me back, and I should be able to lose money first without worrying and just have some fun to get it off the ground. Steve is very organized and likes things in neat order. Now that I want him, not sure whether he is taking the job. Pretty sure I can negotiate this one.
My parents are so excited for me but they are away in North Carolina and keep calling me to let me know there is a problem with the website. The print is too small. I have asked them if they are wearing their glasses, but they believe perhaps it is a problem with their computer. Personally I won't go there especially as the problem seems to be disapating...every morning I open my site to see this sweet woman has signed up for all my classes. Ellie Aibel, my mom. Same message each day...I am so proud of you your ever lovin Mom. Pretty adorable isn't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to share your thoughts and support of Mindful Organics/Ginny Bakes!