Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Random thoughts

Saving the anti oxidant blog for the next one. Instead I have some random thoughts I feel like sharing. 
Let me know if you like my e mail blast that you will receive early next week. So excited to see Mindful coming to fruition. I have been talking and living with the thought of opening this business for so long. I always wondered how to bring about my passion of organic living, my yogi spiritual side, my love of cooking and entertaining. It took this year for it to form...My son Michael and I were walking the beach after school early this fall. He seemed to have a lot of free  time the early part of his senior year and I felt honored we hung out a lot. He was talking about his future plans and it hit me at that moment. My identity had always been so caught up in being the mom of my 4 boys. I felt like very shortly within 5 years when Kevin my youngest left I would be obsolete. I really felt empty for awhile there and then Mindful Organics just came to me with a knowledge that this is was I am supposed to be doing. Even the name just came. Mindful Organics...  live your life with mindfulness and also  mindful of what we put in our beautiful systems. It will be a joy to share with you... truly  a privilige.   xo Ginny


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to share your thoughts and support of Mindful Organics/Ginny Bakes!